We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace environment in which our employees can balance work and personal needs. We recognise that, whatever job you do or whatever level you're at, you need to strike a balance between your work life and your home life.
Some of the flexible work options you can enjoy working at Cancer Council Queensland are:
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Flexible working hours (e.g. within schools hours and to fit in with study schedules).
- Part-time and job-share arrangements.
- Working from home provisions.
- Time off in lieu.
- Flexible leave arrangements which include four weeks paid annual leave, 10 days personal leave (which can be used as sick leave or for family responsibilities) and long service leave.
- Additional leave options including cultural and community service leave.
- Access to long service leave after seven years continuous service.
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave.
- Grandparents leave.