In this section
Order resources - Health Professionals, Employers and Educators
Cancer Council Queensland is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation that provides information and support free of charge for people with cancer and their families and friends throughout Queensland. These services are made possible through the generous donations of Queenslanders and we thank them for their continued support. The resources are intended to complement information given by the health care team.
How to order resources:
- When you place a number in the box next to an item in the list below, an order will be generated and posted to you within 10 days.
- You are welcome and encouraged to download and print the pdf where available, as this is the fastest and most efficient way to access the information.
- If you require more than the maximum allowed through the website, please email or phone the Helpline on 131120. Please be aware that a charge for printing and postage may be applied for interstate or large orders.
- If you prefer, you can phone the Helpline to place your order.
- If you require further information please call our Helpline on 131120 Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
The information available on this page should not be used as a substitute for advice from a properly qualified medical professional who can advise you about your own individual medical needs. It is not intended to constitute medical advice and is provided for general information purposes only. See our Disclaimer.